Anti-fog coating for inner windows
We have had many requests to develop a new anti-fog product for cars therefore View Clear was developed.
Due to the airtight environment and the temperature difference between inside and outside of a car, some cars get inner glasses fogged, even though using air conditioning. The fog presents low visibility for drivers looking through the windows and it is the significant issue for driving a car safely.
View Clear was specifically developed to be used in the very specific car environment and be able to provide anti-fog effect effectively.
If you were not satisfied with other defogging products, View Clear certainly brings the differences and you will be impressed by the quality.
Extreme test: View Clear and using a steamer in a car
The above picture shows the test result that forcibly making a front glass foggy by using a steamer in a car to check capabilities of View Clear. The left side is with View Clear and the right side is not. The difference is straightforward.
- This product is to assist air conditioning to remove fog.
- Anti-fog effect should last approximately one month with one application.
- If you water-wipe the coating surface, the coating will be removed hence re-application is required.
- The coating will be removed by Glass Clean too.
- If a car has an extremely high humid environment, condensation may occur and condensation remove the coating resulting in a short coating durability.
- When applying and reapplying View Clear, it is recommended to utilize Glass Clean to clean the surfaces first then apply View Clear.