The professional leather cleaning system
There are many car owners who worry about cleaning and maintenance of leather products in a car.
Leather Clean is the leather specific cleaning agent used by professionals. The agent comes with the sponge specially developed for leather parts cleaning hence this combination provides the superior quality of leather parts cleaning capability not available before.
Leather Clean is to peel off and float dirt which clogged on leather part surfaces by its cleaning components agent in the liquid component, and using the sponge attached to rub lightly to scrape out and remove dirt clogged fiber surfaces of leather parts.
The dirty leather parts will become clean and the clean leather parts can be even cleaner.
Example 1: The central portion of the rear seat
Dirt was quite severe. Applied the product on the right side to remove the dirt
Example 2: Front seat
There were not only dirt but also the seat got oil contamination. After an application they were removed and the seat condition improved.
Example 3: Armrest
The condition is severe before an application. Leather Clean cleanly removed dirt to improve the condition.
pH neutral so never damages leathers
In the case of cleaning leather products, normal interior cleaners cannot be used. The majority of interior cleaners are pH alkaline. If you clean your leather products with the alkaline cleaning agents, they cause discoloration and yellowing.
Leather Clean is the pH neutral product friendly for leathers so that everyone can care leather parts without damaging them.
Leather Clean can be used mainly in the following applications:
- Leather seat surfaces
- Surfaces of leather dashboards
- Leather materials such as on doors
- Other surfaces leather surface
- This product is the dedicated cleaner for leather and synthetic leather parts. Please avoid to use this product for other materials.
- For cleaning of plastic and cloth parts, please use Room Clean.
- There is a possibility that a condition of a material would not be improved because stains and dirt might not be removal effectively due to the deterioration of a material.
After an application, please use Leather Treatment for moisturizing leather parts. Without this, there is a risk of cracks on leather surfaces.